Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-Changes!

Gotta love a little Bowie.
So, it's been almost 3 months since Dan and I got married...and what a ride it's been. We survived our 2nd reception, first Thanksgiving and Christmas without too much grief and/or pain. Dan made out like a bandit at Christmas (see the pictures) and I didn't do too badly myself.
Unfortunately, this living with a guy has some pretty serious side effects...I now know way more then any girl should about the WWE (Raw, Smack Down, TNA)...and have found myself cheering when idiots and jerks get fired. What has my life come to?

At Dan's urging I chopped off my hair...and my sassier side emerged!


We are now down to 1 1/2 short weeks before we pack up our little trailer and hit the road...hopefully we'll be pulling into our cute little rental by the 3rd of February...

Dan's excited to be somewhere that allows pets (ferrets and dogs...and he wants them both) and I'm excited to have a craft room.
Cross your fingers that the snow holds off until we get across Nebraska, Wyoming and Utah...it can dump all it wants once we cross each border...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your sassy, short hair! It's way cute!

Good luck with the move! I'll pray you're snow-free for the move!