Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello....


Since Dan and I have been married for just over 2 weeks, we thought it would be a good idea to start a family blog...no promises that posts will be regularly made, or updated...but we're sure going to try. (for those that don't know how we met, etc...check out crazyoldladies.blogspot.com for details)


Latest breaking news....

We've decided to pack up our little one bedroom apartment and move 1800 miles west-to the great state of IDAHO. Don't get too excited, we still have a couple of months before we actually pack up and leave Nebraska, but the decision has been made. And apparently is final. Dan will be working for Jeremiah. As for me...well, I'm not sure where I'll be working, hopefully someplace that pays well until little additions come along. (any thoughts or job suggestions would be appreciated).


Our second reception is this Saturday...we're trying to keep things simple-for those of you attending, please let us know how well we did.


I think that's it for now...we're about to watch an episode of Cold Case and then we're headed to bed---okay sickos to sleep...we're going to bed to SLEEP!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! Your dress is fabulous! And I loved the shoes! ;) Good luck with the upcoming reception and move!

Mercedes said...

I knew it I knew it!!! Hooray! So move in and then immediately come see us. :P

Congrats, you guys. And we'll see you a LOT more when we go to visit Luke's parents!

Tana said...

YAY!! We'll only be one state away now! I still need your address. Or I can just bring your wedding present with me when I come visit in a couple months.

Lyns said...

So are you wanting thoughts on little additions or jobs?? My thoughts on little additions are this: they are NEVER little--by the time you get the 2x4's the sheet rock, the tape and spackle, the paint, the permits etc--I would say go for BIG additions. Same cost--better effects. :P

Jobs--Marzipan will help the best in that area.

Nishant said...

I loved the shoes! ;) Good luck with the upcoming reception and move!

Work from home India