Monday, April 13, 2009

Employment...the end of an era

So, I finally have a job...hooray! Only, now I have to be an adult, get up early and go to work...my days of languid, lounging about doing crafts has ended. A moment of silence, please.

Okay, in all reality, this job promises to be fabulous. I get to pick my caseload number...max is 6-7 for full time. I'm starting out part time though...so I'll still have lots of time. They pay well, reimburse my mileage and give me a cell phone so clients can call and not have my home number.
Oh, did I mention that I don't have to wear business casual clothes...that's right, jeans....woohoo!

I start training tomorrow morning, then I shadow for however long and then they throw me into the fire and I'm on my own.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and the many prayers I know have been utter in our behalf.

We continue to do well and love the area here in Boise. I'm the Senior Primary Music leader at church and so far have avoided having to speak in Sacrament (the same can't be said for Dan...who gave a wonderful talk on the temple last month).
I continue with my addiction to pillowcases (check out tadpolesnpolywogs.blogspot.com sorry it doesn't look cooler) and fending off feet attacks from Pixie (who is using her litter box more regularly).

More to come...as things continue to happen in our neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Congrats on a job and so nice to be able to wear jeans! I'm so happy for you!